Since 17 March 2020, we all have to stay at home to limit the spread of the coronavirus. In this context, we would like to assure you that the entire Maxiscoot team is committed to maintaining our service.
Our online shop remains open 7 days a week and 24 hours a day, and delivery is free for purchases over € 119. All necessary security measures are taken to ensure “contact-free” delivery of your orders.
We ask you to pay attention when choosing the shipping service and advise you to choose your usual and preferred option.
Our customer service is also available from Monday to Friday from 09:00 to 18:00 during containment to answer your questions by email at email@example.com.
And again: Maxiscoot urges you to stay at home in view of the health situation! In this crisis, please act responsible and show solidarity and tolerance. There’ll be better days ahead…
Although most customers have already been informed via Facebook and Instagram that Maxiscoot is still shipping orders during the Covid-19 restrictions, many questions remain. We have therefore taken the time to list and answer the most frequently asked questions.
- Does Maxiscoot continue to ship orders despite the restrictions? Yes, Maxiscoot ships your packages as usual and offers free shipping for orders over 119 €.
- Which shipping company should I choose to have my Maxiscoot order delivered to me during containment? Maxiscoot works together with GLS and UPS, who will deliver the packages even during the current restrictions.
- What are the delivery times during containment? The delivery services can, with optimal traffic conditions, deliver an order 24 hours after order confirmation, this may be delayed at the moment due to the restrictions. Delivery delays can be between 1 and 3 additional days depending on the region.
- What is the status of my order? Regardless of whether the order was placed before or during the containment period, if you have any questions about your order, please email our customer service team at contact@maxiscoot.
- Can I return a product during the containment period? Yes, product returns will be handled as usual. If you have any questions, please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
So you can use the free time you have because of the restrictions to service, repair and customize your bike by ordering and having the parts delivered directly to your home. Our weekly deals allow you to equip your scooter, moped or supermotard for small money. Just make the most out of the situation!