The MXS Racing Team brings together the various riders sponsored by Maxiscoot who participate in various European scooter / moped races. In 2019, almost 20 riders wore Maxiscoot colours.
After the last season with lots of victories and podium places, the team, with the same number of riders, is preparing for the new season!
In this time of restrictions due to the coronavirus and despite a postponed season kickoff, the MXS Racing Team remains active. In accordance with government guidelines to limit the spread of the coronavirus, the various riders and mechanics sponsored by Maxiscoot remain restricted, but use their free time to work on their machines.
From simple maintenance work to complex chassis modifications as well as engine tuning and optimising settings on the test bench, everything is done as well as possible to maximise the chances of winning on the race track!
The TEAM R34 consists of 8 members who are all actively preparing for the season. Hard work is being done on the team’s machines and there are several new projects that will soon see the light of day!
Old projects revisited and enhanced
- Dragscoot 80 2Fast (Honda Zoomer) : new Derbi €3 engine, crankshaft and new paint job
- Dragscoot 90 2Fast Booster Spirit before 2004 : new engine and GXS decals
- Geared 80 2Fast : new crankcase, crankshaft, cylinder, new chassis with custom swing arm
- Geared 90 2Fast : engine tuning by MLP Préparation and new paint job
- Dragster Geared100 2Fast : new crankcase, crankshaft, cylinder
New projects 2020
- Dragster scooter 70 Roost : Integration of the black Zoomer engine from last season into an existing chassis after overhaul and tuning on the test bench and special painting
- Geared 70 : Engine assembled, tuned and adjusted on test bench, GXS decal kit
- Wheelie bike 86 Top Perf : Peugeot XP6 chassis, AM6 engine, tuned and adjusted on test bench, CRF 250 fairing and GXS decal kit
- Dragster Geared 90 2Fast : with wheelie bar, engine tuned and adjusted on test bench
Team Frt Préparation consists of 3 members, Benjamin, Gregory and Axel, who share 6 machines. Benjamin is in charge of engine tuning and optimization. He also takes part in the competitions as a pilot.
- Geared 50 Athéna : new chassis for this record-breaking 50cc bike on the Labarde Dragstrip in Bordeaux
- Geared 70 Bidalot WR : the Bidalot engine, which broke some records last season, will be installed on the chassis of the Athena 50 engine
- Geared 80 2Fast :new chassis and new engine
- Geared 90 2Fast :old KTM chassis with new 2Fast cylinder
- Geared 100 2Fast :new tubular chassis and new 2Fast engine
- Dragscoot Air 70 MXS Racing : modifications to CVTand carburettor
Even though there is less talk about other sponsorships, they are still active team members. This is the case with drag racers such as Romain G. from Team Roulotte, Alexis M. from Team Bambino, Rémy R. – ЯRproducts, Jordan V. from Team Fast Power, Simon P. & Laurent L. from Team TMR – Ludo bike and Marco Van E. – Roller Tuning nl, who will of course be present at the ScooterPower Weekend in Salbris in July to kick off the racing season.
We wish them all good luck and despite Corona-related limitations, we hope they have fun with their preparations!