On the Friday in June, when the opening match of Euro 2021 between Turkey and Italy takes place, another piece of news makes the headlines: Maxiscoot’s Crazy Weekend! To shorten the wait until the summer sale that starts at the end of the month, Maxiscoot is selling selected cylinder kits at generous discounts.
The cast iron or aluminium kits fit the most popular scooters and mopeds on the market and are suitable for both frequent riders looking for a reliable, strong engine and fans of pure power.
Unlike a clearance sale, the Crazy Weekend is an opportunity to buy the latest generation of cylinders at really fair prices. Here, for example, our Stage6 flagship models:
- Stage6 50cc Streetrace + Sport MK2 for Minarelli vertical
- Stage6 50cc / 70cc Streetrace + Racing MK2 for Minarelli horizontal AC
- Stage6 50cc Streetrace, Sport Pro + Racing MK2 for Minarelli horizontal LC
- Stage6 50cc / 70cc Streetrace, Sport Pro + Racing MK2 for Piaggio LC
- Stage6 50cc / 70cc Streetrace for Piaggio + CPI AC
- Stage6 Streetrace cast iron 77cc + 88cc for Minarelli AM6 / Derbi Euro 2, 3 + 4
While the Stage6 Streetrace range is intended for intensive daily use, the Sport Pro and Racing MK2 models are aimed at scooter owners looking for a power boost for use on the race track.
The Stage6 Streetrace with 77cc and 88cc displacement engines were developed for 50cc mopeds with manual transmission, they offer a power boost at all revs, making them suitable for both daily use and racing.
Whether you’re looking for a cylinder that will give you more oomph and reliability for your daily commute, or a non-homologated cylinder for racing use, you’re sure to find the right cylinder to suit your needs in our Crazy Weekend selection. As this is a time limited offer, you should quickly go to our online shop to check what’s available!